- 164,822 hits
- Budget black hole at heart of George Osborne’s finances - FT.com on.ft.com/148L6J6 via @FT 9 hours ago
- RT @ukhomelessness: Anyone seen a white Suzuki Van reg GL54 KAK. It was stolen from Southwark Food Bank last night. They now can't fetch fo… 11 hours ago
- Sad indictment of "apprenticeships" - Why I'm pleased my stepdaughter won't apply to the civil service gu.com/p/3fnt6/tw via @guardian 2 days ago
- US Debt Not so bad after all: About That Debt Crisis? Never Mind nyti.ms/YVVOnp 3 days ago
Colin’s latest book
Pre-order today at http://www.amazon.co.uk
Comment is free…Please feel free to comment and especially to add your own analyses or experiences. Just click on a blog and go to the comment section at the bottom. Or you can email me at email@example.com
- Lies, Damned Lies and Government misuse of official statistics: Select Committee Attacks Government
- The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything? It’s 43.
- Universities and Public Policy
- ‘Poor Performers’ in the Civil Service - blame the poor bloody infantry
- UKIP: Building a Party when the "Party" is Over?
- Power to the people? No thanks - Coalition government announces end of "duty to involve"
- The UK in 2013: A Failing Economy or a Failing State?
- Spending Review 2013 – politics trumps planning, again.
- The Art of Public Strategy - Geoff Mulgan
- Brat on Lord O’Donnell Suggests …. that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Inquisitive Practitioner on Lord O’Donnell Suggests …. that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Chris Wilson on UKIP: Building a Party when the “Party” is Over?
- brian carr on UKIP: Building a Party when the “Party” is Over?
- colinrtalbot on UKIP: Building a Party when the “Party” is Over?
TagsAudit Commission banking banks book review broadband CAA carers Children's services Civil Service CPA crisis debt Departments DWP efficiency equality government happiness jargon joined up local government media memes Ministers NAO nationalisation NHS Nudge parliament pay performance PFI policy public services Public Value railways reform Select Committees shadow economy social services spending strategy targets Westminister Whitehall
Tag Archives: Westminister
A new NAO Report – Helping Government Learn – sets out to encourage better policies and practice for ‘organisational learning’ in government.