- 165,369 hits
- RT @guardian: Beginner's guide: how to spot a swivel-eyed loon by @IAmTimDowling gu.com/p/3g2q5/tw 10 hours ago
- The Ministry of Complaints..... dods.msgfocus.com/q/1NEVCwSIZpDf… 12 hours ago
- RT @NAOorguk: Just published NAO Annual Report and Accounts 2012-13 bit.ly/YZh0H3 17 hours ago
- When will the economy recover? | Blog | False Economy falseeconomy.org.uk/blog/when-will… via @FalseEcon 1 day ago
Colin’s latest book
Pre-order today at http://www.amazon.co.uk
Comment is free…Please feel free to comment and especially to add your own analyses or experiences. Just click on a blog and go to the comment section at the bottom. Or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visions of Subsidiarity and the Curse of the British Political Tradition
- The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything? It’s 43.
- The UK in 2013: A Failing Economy or a Failing State?
- UKIP: Building a Party when the "Party" is Over?
- The Scrutiny of Public Spending: Margaret Hodge, Robert Chote, and Amyas Morse, amongst others, to discuss how Britain manages public money.
- Lord O'Donnell Suggests .... that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Why Spending Review 2013?
- Democracy and Public Administration
- Big Society versus Big State - unpicking a myth
- colinrtalbot on Visions of Subsidiarity and the Curse of the British Political Tradition
- Brat on Lord O’Donnell Suggests …. that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Inquisitive Practitioner on Lord O’Donnell Suggests …. that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Chris Wilson on UKIP: Building a Party when the “Party” is Over?
- brian carr on UKIP: Building a Party when the “Party” is Over?
TagsAudit Commission banking banks book review broadband CAA carers Children's services Civil Service CPA crisis debt Departments DWP efficiency equality government happiness jargon joined up local government media memes Ministers NAO nationalisation NHS Nudge parliament pay performance PFI policy public services Public Value railways reform Select Committees shadow economy social services spending strategy targets Westminister Whitehall