- 165,140 hits
- RT @jimallthetime: LOL! Genius! RT @mdonkin: I love that someone has already made this… zazzle.co.uk/aggressive_hom… #aggressivehomosexuals http:… 12 hours ago
- RT @Puffles2010: @ShodanAlexM @colinrtalbot @Paulflynnmp @halfon4harlowMP @J__Stephen @CamPubPol Puffles (*points*) adragonsbestfriend.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/a-p… … 16 hours ago
- RT @PCollinsTimes: Gay marriage is a Bill that creates happiness and costs nothing and Yvette Cooper and Ed Miliband deserve credit for ens… 18 hours ago
- RT @JosephWolves: Where they keep @daraobriain and @ProfBrianCox in between series of Stargazing Live. http://t.co/OIcXlrG0dR 1 day ago
Colin’s latest book
Pre-order today at http://www.amazon.co.uk
Comment is free…Please feel free to comment and especially to add your own analyses or experiences. Just click on a blog and go to the comment section at the bottom. Or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visions of Subsidiarity and the Curse of the British Political Tradition
- The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything? It’s 43.
- Lies, Damned Lies and Government misuse of official statistics: Select Committee Attacks Government
- Lord O'Donnell Suggests .... that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Why Spending Review 2013?
- Spending Review 2013 – politics trumps planning, again.
- UKIP: Building a Party when the "Party" is Over?
- The Scrutiny of Public Spending: Margaret Hodge, Robert Chote, and Amyas Morse, amongst others, to discuss how Britain manages public money.
- Co-Evolution of the Development of Public Administration, Democracy and Capitalism
- News of the World: So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish and Chips
- colinrtalbot on Visions of Subsidiarity and the Curse of the British Political Tradition
- Brat on Lord O’Donnell Suggests …. that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Inquisitive Practitioner on Lord O’Donnell Suggests …. that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Chris Wilson on UKIP: Building a Party when the “Party” is Over?
- brian carr on UKIP: Building a Party when the “Party” is Over?
TagsAudit Commission banking banks book review broadband CAA carers Children's services Civil Service CPA crisis debt Departments DWP efficiency equality government happiness jargon joined up local government media memes Ministers NAO nationalisation NHS Nudge parliament pay performance PFI policy public services Public Value railways reform Select Committees shadow economy social services spending strategy targets Westminister Whitehall
Tag Archives: memes
This book looks at what makes ideas “stick” – why some ideas spread easily whilst others don’t. Being able to communicate effectively has become increasingly important for public managers in democratic states. “A medium-sized ‘butter’ popcorn at a typical neighborhood … Continue reading