- 165,417 hits
- The House… nottspolitics.org/2013/05/23/the… 3 hours ago
- RT @ProfTimBale: Av length of tenure for Tory party leaders since '65 is 5.5yrs. Cameron on 7.5. Rules & rivals mean he's safe(ish): https… 3 hours ago
- RT @guardian: Beginner's guide: how to spot a swivel-eyed loon by @IAmTimDowling gu.com/p/3g2q5/tw 18 hours ago
- The Ministry of Complaints..... dods.msgfocus.com/q/1NEVCwSIZpDf… 21 hours ago
Colin’s latest book
Pre-order today at http://www.amazon.co.uk
Comment is free…Please feel free to comment and especially to add your own analyses or experiences. Just click on a blog and go to the comment section at the bottom. Or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visions of Subsidiarity and the Curse of the British Political Tradition
- The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything? It’s 43.
- The UK in 2013: A Failing Economy or a Failing State?
- Why Spending Review 2013?
- UKIP: Building a Party when the "Party" is Over?
- Spending Review 2013 – politics trumps planning, again.
- Lord O'Donnell Suggests .... that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Universities and Public Policy
- Lies, Damned Lies and Government misuse of official statistics: Select Committee Attacks Government
- It’s Purely Academic…..
- colinrtalbot on Visions of Subsidiarity and the Curse of the British Political Tradition
- Brat on Lord O’Donnell Suggests …. that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Inquisitive Practitioner on Lord O’Donnell Suggests …. that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Chris Wilson on UKIP: Building a Party when the “Party” is Over?
- brian carr on UKIP: Building a Party when the “Party” is Over?
TagsAudit Commission banking banks book review broadband CAA carers Children's services Civil Service CPA crisis debt Departments DWP efficiency equality government happiness jargon joined up local government media memes Ministers NAO nationalisation NHS Nudge parliament pay performance PFI policy public services Public Value railways reform Select Committees shadow economy social services spending strategy targets Westminister Whitehall