- 164,868 hits
- RT @JosephWolves: Where they keep @daraobriain and @ProfBrianCox in between series of Stargazing Live. http://t.co/OIcXlrG0dR 4 hours ago
- Can I coin the term #ToryEuroshambles or has someone already thought of it? 12 hours ago
- Budget black hole at heart of George Osborne’s finances - FT.com on.ft.com/148L6J6 via @FT 1 day ago
- RT @ukhomelessness: Anyone seen a white Suzuki Van reg GL54 KAK. It was stolen from Southwark Food Bank last night. They now can't fetch fo… 1 day ago
Colin’s latest book
Pre-order today at http://www.amazon.co.uk
Comment is free…Please feel free to comment and especially to add your own analyses or experiences. Just click on a blog and go to the comment section at the bottom. Or you can email me at email@example.com
- The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything? It’s 43.
- Lies, Damned Lies and Government misuse of official statistics: Select Committee Attacks Government
- Universities and Public Policy
- The UK in 2013: A Failing Economy or a Failing State?
- Greek Deficit and Tax Evasion
- ‘Poor Performers’ in the Civil Service - blame the poor bloody infantry
- Andy Coulson and and his non 'Developed Vetting' - why on earth did the Civil Service let this happen?
- Lord O'Donnell Suggests .... that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- BT Infinity - Infinitely Unavailable?
- Debts and deficits, UK trends and European comparisons. by Norman Flynn
- Brat on Lord O’Donnell Suggests …. that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Inquisitive Practitioner on Lord O’Donnell Suggests …. that someone rather like him should be put in charge of vetting government policy. Seriously?
- Chris Wilson on UKIP: Building a Party when the “Party” is Over?
- brian carr on UKIP: Building a Party when the “Party” is Over?
- colinrtalbot on UKIP: Building a Party when the “Party” is Over?
TagsAudit Commission banking banks book review broadband CAA carers Children's services Civil Service CPA crisis debt Departments DWP efficiency equality government happiness jargon joined up local government media memes Ministers NAO nationalisation NHS Nudge parliament pay performance PFI policy public services Public Value railways reform Select Committees shadow economy social services spending strategy targets Westminister Whitehall